OK, I see in your other thread you were asking about a MIDI to USB converter cable. In this thread I assumed you already had one of those because you said here you needed to get the audio out of your Ketron since the new laptop doesn't have a line in like the old one did. Since the Ketron can only produce audio from an incoming midi signal that begs the question, how have you been using the Ketron up to now if you don't already have a midi connection cable?

This is why I asked you exactly what are you planning to do with your equipment in this case a keyboard and the Ketron. To be specific:

1. What make and model of keyboard do you have and what kind of midi connections does it have?

2. How do want to use your keyboard? Is it to play along with Biab and you want to record the audio only? If you connect the midi from your keyboard to the Ketron you can use the Ketron for better/different sounds than what the keyboard produces internally.

3. When you use Biab do you use some midi styles or do you use all Real Tracks? Your Ketron can really make the midi styles come to life.

Answers to these questions will help us to figure out just what you need. it's possible you can get away with a couple of cheap midi to USB cables but lets find out.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.