will you please share more about the course

link:

AMP Music Programing Course

some content info

More than 20 hours of programing, using loops, samples and VSTi's.

how it helped me

The instructor goes into great detail on how to isolate and make quality samples from CD's and avoid the pitfalls of stealing music from others. He programs a complete song from start to finish. I use to program with MIDI and it was a great refresher course. You do not have to be knowledgeable with midi, DAW's or VSTi's to be able to program using his techniques. It helped me in such a way that because I was aware of the isolated and clean Realtracks from BIAB that samples can be taken from for a particular beat, instrument sound or such and used in the manner that modern hip hop, RnB, Country and pop are done today. I don't think anyone is programming and uploading music to the User Forum in the way he presents.

I purchased the course at a discounted price and don't know if it is still available at the sale price anymore. He is currently running a special for a portion of this complete course on his site. For me, although I was quite familiar with how Midi works, it was well worth the cost to me and I feel I benefited from the course.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.