Originally Posted By: tommyad
Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers. We have an ongoing tragic situation here in SW Florida. The eye went directly over our house with winds clocked at 142 mph. Trees and power lines down everywhere and houses destroyed. An estimated 2 weeks before power is restored. Our chainsaws and generators are running non stop. Gas lines over a mile long if you're lucky enough to find any. Driving is the definition of anarchy with no stop lights anywhere. No ice and very little food. The flooding is unimaginable. We have many friends who have lost everything. On top of all this we have quite a few family members in Houston who are under water. Mother Nature is pissed at us. Kind of like how I feel about anyone who wants to close this thread because they find it tiresome. Come on down here I'll show you tired. Thanks again everyone. We will get through this, Tom

Man! I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to go through a storm like that, must have been a terrifying experience. And then the aftermath as well, too much!
All the best to you and yours!