Michael -

Once you have fully loaded a BIAB file into RealBand, you should then immediately save it as a .SEQ file, which is the RealBand native file format that ensures you capture everything you do with your tracks. Then, the next time just load the .SEQ file (not the BIAB file), it will load almost immediately (although, if you are using specific VSTi's, there may be some time to initialize them, especially if they need to load a library to support the sound output).

That being said, 20 minutes seems like a long time. RealBand, unlike BIAB, does not load and start playing immediately. It has to completely generate all the tracks before you can start playing.

The two things I would try would be to 1) make sure you are running RealBand as administrator, and 2) if you are comfortable with it, exclude the RealBand folder from your virus protection (just scan it first to make sure there are no issues).

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com