Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We love blues shuffles so much that it's hard to try and parse out things. Dunno if you've done a remix since the posting but I do sense that very early, first few bars, on the vocal (and a fine one it is) could have a bit more space to itself. Dunno why that would occur only at the early part...but every mix is a new adventure. That's the only little nit I have and along with a big FWIW! Your guitar is scorching.

J&B

Edit: should have more closely read responses as I see that floyd mentioned the vocal and perhaps changes have been made. Don't put a lot of trust in these old ears!

Hi Bud,

Well, I actually put lots of trust in your old ears! I love the mixes you do.

I just uploaded a new mix this morning. Still not 100% happy with it. I think it is a combination of trying to learn a bunch of new tools at once (neutron and ozone 7), so many options there and it will take me a while to get things dialed in properly.

For this one I dropped the rhythm guitar down a bit for the first verse, and also brought up the mid range a bit during the master. And that will need to do for now, going on vacation in a couple of days.

Thanks as always, Bud!