I think this concept goes against PGM policy. Have any of us ever seen official advertising from PG saying how great Biab is for creating covers of famous songs?

The answer to that is a big NO and the reason why is obvious. Considering the company won't even put the correct names to demo songs that are clearly a classic tune based on the chords, they're not about to create some repository of those even without the melodies. If they did something like that I'll bet we couldn't use the correct names so we'd be left with guessing which song is what and we would be PM'ing each other to get that info. I can see it now, here's a post on that new forum:

Here's a very famous song done by some good Detroit rockers around 1972. Hope you like it.

You play it and all you hear is the chords using one of the rock styles. No melody, no song specific licks. Gee, that sounds useful...

Or for jazz:

Here's a great tune done around 1942 by a certain feathered sax player...

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.