This is fantastic! Now I will be getting BACK into BIAB by 2018!! laugh I've wanted to for awhile now but thought I'd have to wait another year. Indeed, no way (the way I spend money), was I going to be able to come up with the $600.00 by New Years. (Retired). That is (2017 prices) "First-time Purchase PRO=$129.00 & "UltraPlusPAK=$469.00. Anyhow, I was about to write to PG Music to see if they might be coming up with such a payment plan (American Musical Supply even has one) but did a search first and found this:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=369858&an=16

YAY!! laugh

(Rant coming) First time I bought BIAB was in 2009 and upgraded in 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and then, a year or so later, my computer crashed and I was unable to boot up ever since and, so, it's been in the corner of the room since then. I did purchase a "USAB 3.0 to SATA and IDE Converter" but never got around to transferring anything (yet) from the old HD to the new one. (On the bright side it was time for a new computer anyhow as the old OS was Win XP and I now have Win 10.) The main thing was that, well, since I didn't upgrade BIAB for a few years anyhow, I decided to simply start over as if this was my first purchase. And, now, I will be able to, THIS YEAR, with the help of this payment plan!! cool

Thanks! smile