Originally Posted By: Noel96
Alan,

Apologies for taking so long to discover this gem. It is excellent and I'm so glad that I didn't miss it altogether. (I've been overseas on holiday and now I'm catching up with everything.)

Your singing is superb and so very well suited to this style. I loved it. You really are a powerhouse songwriter and song-presenter.

You've got my two enthusiastic thumbs-up for this opus smile

All the best to you and Di,
Noel

Welcome back from holiday (we say vacation here in the States). Hope you enjoyed your travels. I've always loved to travel - been to 41 countries and all but 2 of the US States (Oregon and Hawaii).

I am humbled by your gracious comments. Not sure what to say except I truly appreciate them and leave a strong imprint of joy. I've been posting a little more than normal lately. I do most of my recording, posting and commenting between midnight and 6:00 am, US Central Time. No distractions (usually) and I've always been a night owl.

Again, many thanks for the wonderful comments. You always make my day!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops