Vinh, I just did a search of all of your posts and I found the thread you started about a bug in the notation for 2015. The big boss himself posted he would look into that.

That's basically how it works. If the issue is a true bug, staff will almost certainly post to say they will look into it. But if it's not a real bug which is most of the time, they won't but us users certainly will.

The question is what is a true bug? Opinions vary but for me it's if something is clearly in the users manual or advertising that you should be able to do something and it doesn't work, that's a bug.

And I agree, that notation issue looks like a bug to me. All I can say about that is the notation in both Biab and RB is clunky and always has been. We've been writing about that since I've been on these forums and it's been on the Wishlist for years too. But, as far as your point in this thread just post what you think is a bug and we'll take it from there. It is helpful if you do a bit of research yourself first. Check what it says in the manual or Help files about it, you may find it's not a bug at all.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.