Well, I feel I have reached the end of an epoch and the first result is an Americana album called...Americana. smile

Americana

iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/americana/id1294634821

Amazon

Americana on Amazon

I feel a real sense of accomplishment on this, as I think this is the closest I have come to capturing a musical identity from beginning to end in a project, first note to last note.

Two songs are pre BIAB 2014 (Harbor Me and When the World was Real) and the rest show my evolution from 2014 BIAB to BIAB 2017. (I became a BIAB user in 2014.)

The feedback from this forum has been very instrumental in helping to shape and guide not only the journey, but also the final versions based on forum feedback. The forum is kind of like my own little writer's group, so I value it immensely.

Next, I have enough tunes left over for a "Greatest Hits 2016-2107" pop album (and the title is joke) but after that which will occur in November, I have nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs and wait for BIAB 2018.

You have all heard these before, but the preview features on iTunes etc will at least show how it all came together.

Thanks for being part of the process, gang. This is also on Spotify, though they messed two things up and I have to sort that out with them.