There is a lot of variety, interest and use of Band in a Box users. Some use it for practice, composition, others for accompaniment, notation, for production in their home studio and many just as a general hobby. Many users are a combination of purposes for BIAB. BIAB can be as easy as entering a chord chart, selecting a Key and tempo, select a style and instantly create a song to hours of meticulous input charting notation for a symphony orchestra piece.

I've wondered overall what is the most popular use for BIAB. I've created a brief survey questionnaire and ask as many a possible to participate. If these were book titles, which book would you most likely be interested enough to choose and read based on your interest in BIAB? If none closely fit your interest, provide an imaginary title that would be a title to a book about BIAB you would buy.

1. 101 Things You Did Not Know Band in a Box Can Do

2. How to make your Home Studio Sound like a Million Dollars

3. Programming Secrets to Practice, Accompany and Create Music with Band in a Box

Thanks for participating

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.