Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
You guys give off such a glow in these! You are both so talented, thanks for sharing this with us!

Sorry to hear Di hasn't been doing the best - my thoughts are with you both smile

Deryk states my sentiments quite well. You and Di were at the top of my list of User Forum artists I watched for posts from the very beginning of my time here on the forum. I watched posts on the forum for 8-9 months before jumping in to comment and really enjoyed how finished your songs were and the professional quality of the writes and production.

Wishing the best for you and Di. Thanks for sharing these wonderful memories with us.

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Aw ... thanks so much. You put a smile on a couple of old faces! (Mine needs all the help oy can get!). You have no idea how much we appreciate those wonderful comments. Right now, Di needs all the encouragement she can get and this was a big boost for her. And we always enjoy hearing your posts, too. There's a lot of talent on these boards and you're always among our favorite listens.

Again, many thanks! Glad you enjoyed the videos.

Alan (Di, too!)

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops