Matt, with the exception of the drums track, this can be done repeatedly without stressing the computer resources in the following manner.

Assume the 'style' I created above is something I want to retain and build on....

Render and export this mix to a Wav file.

Import the rendered Wav file to the Audio Track.

Move the Audio track to the Bass Track as a Stereo Performance track.

Kill the Audio Track - Mute the Drums Track **

Replace the remaining tracks other than the Drums track with new Medley Files of 6 Instruments

Render and export this mix to a Wav file.

Import the rendered Wav file to the Audio Track.

Move the Audio track to the Piano Track as a Stereo Performance track.

You can keep repeating the process over and over. There is no loss in quality in the renders.

Using the amazing Performance Track/Audio Track feature allows a user to easily increase the 8 track BIAB limit because together, they function a a Bounce feature.... I consider each render a sub mix and you simply have to live with and be satisfied with each sub mix. However, you can tweak and re-render at each stage of the process to get the mix right...

** - I recently attempted to replace the drums with another instrument and in this instance, which is the only time I've tried, the new instrument was merged with the Drums on the Drums Track. So, if that holds true and the merge is a good mix, this track would also be available to generate an additional instrument.

Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/15/17 01:28 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.