Hey JohnJohnJohn,

Great reply man! Very eloquent!

Hey something really, really funny happened just now that is so in line with what we are talking about I had to share. It really made me laugh, thinking about these posts.

So, I just left my songwriter's meeting at a huge music store here that sponsors us for meeting space, and a guy showed up who is the top guitar instructor there, a multi-instrumentalist from Berklee, who plays and teaches guitar (wicked, wicked chops), violin, viola, cello, saxophone, brass, flute and bass.

I played him something Floyd and I are working on and about to release (and a few other things done in BIAB recently) over the PA system in the large rehearsal space. Played it loud. Really loud.

After they were done, he stared at me. This is the nearly exact avalanche of words that came out of his mouth next and I am not lying.

"D....., where the....did you finds those musicians! Those people are killer man! Jeez. What the...! I never heard a drummer so tight!! Man! What studio did you do that in? The B3 is killer!!! Man, let me be in your band. Please. These songs are epic. I want to play in your band man. I have a bass player and a drummer and we can practice here. Some of the other master instructors here are gonna want to play too. Can they play? Can I put a horn section together for you man? We can be like the E Street band. We can kill it dude. Do you want to start practicing next week? My manager is probably gonna wanna sing some back up vocals. Will you let her?? We can use our sound stage to practice on. What do you say man? Are we on? These songs are huge. Hey, where in the ....did you find people who can play like that? Man, I am going to have actually practice! Ha! Ha! I don't even know what some of those chords are! What WERE those bridge chords? Wow."

Direct quote. Verbatim.

I said..

"Uh, ok man. I just wanna play acoustic and sing the songs. Whatever you say. Pull the band together buddy."

He said:

"I'm on it," and walked out front to start talking to people.

So, maybe there is something to this whole Band in a Box thing after all.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

What to do. What to do.