Welcome from us, too! Nice to have you with us.

BIAB has a pretty strong learning curve but the more you work with it, the ore familiar you'll become with it's various attributes.

As far as all the "other" styles you get in the style picker, one way to eliminate some of the unwanted styles is near the center-top of the page. You'll see a box labeled "Include Similar". Uncheck that box ... that will narrow the results somewhat. But you'll always get more than the specific style you want. Just look through them and find the one you specifically want.

You can preview each style by double clicking on it. A few seconds later, you'll hear a sample song using the style you clicked on. I often have to click through a number of them to get exactly what I want.

What I described above is for a PC. Not sure if a MAC is the same. Hope that helps a little bit. Hang in there! You'll be surprised how much easier it becomes as you work with it. Hope you have success with it and enjoy it as much as we do! best to you.

Alan & Di.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops