Originally Posted By: WendyM
Hi folks, Im just coming up to the end of my first year with this beast and have loved and hated it (in equal measure) the experience especially the massive learning curve. I got enough of them of my own! But Im geting there and writing backers for my songs that I never though possible January time.
Somy question is - any ideas what will be in BIAB2018 and wether its really worth it to shell out £100+ each year now for what are probably/possibly only Add-Ons?
Sorry if this sounds ashallow request but Im not sure how else to put it.
WendyM

Hi Wendy!

I doubt there will be any early info; they usually say nothing about the new version until it is released. And, if history is any indication it will be released at the end of November or first of December. Because you already own a decent package you will likely get special upgrade pricing in December.

Now, to your question of is it "really worth it" I'd have to say YES! But to be totally honest, since my first purchase in 2012 I have not noticed anything very significant in the feature/function upgrades of the program. And some things I was excited about, like GUI and custom track names, I have actually rolled back to their older versions because the new implementation was either incomplete or just not to my liking.

BUT, the new RealTracks have been worth the price of the upgrade to me every year! And, unless they somehow stopped releasing a bunch of new ones in 2017, I'll be upgrading once again! Also, if money is an issue, last year they offered a multi-month payment plan that I took advantage of so it didn't even seem like much to upgrade!