It's all about money and doing this as a career. If it's a real career then of course everybody is on the same page and working hard every day. We were booked by MusArt Corp and all their acts either did it their way or it literally was the highway. They had dozens of class A rooms all over North America including Hawaii. I got to spend a year there performing 3 hours a night and chasing chicks on the beach during the day. Not bad for a 25 year old. They also had dozens of class A acts that could be plugged into the job we were playing at any time if too many bad reports came in from management at the venue.

After I left all that and became a weekend warrior that all changed. The lack of professionalism will drive me crazy if I let it but what else am I gonna do on a Friday night?

Even decent, so-so performing is better than nothing at least for me. I completely understand your pov too Eddie.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.