David

I think I can help you with any buyers remorse (or spouse doubts wink )

If you are stickily, or essentially, a guitar ONLY player like me, and you want, nay you NEED, to get NOTES and CHORDS (poly-phonically) into the PC to record as MIDI, or play a plugin to record, or NEED to send MIDI OUT to external synth/sampler playback MIDI hardware, and you want to do it as INEXPENSIVELY as possible than that $99 is the BEST $99 you will spend.

I don't think that TODAY any other MIDI guitar solution even comes close!

Obvioulsy that will only hold true unitl someone else (like Migic) gets similar polyphonic software - with maybe more and better features or a cheaper price or a a mixture of features and price.

PS - if you have any kind of WIRELESS guitar setup - then you also are equivalent to a Fishman Triple Play setup (and probably cheaper depending on your wireless rig)

=======================
Only real draw back to it and the much more expensive Fishman Triple Play (without buying yet more gear - a FTP $200 foot controller) is you MUST have a PC "in the loop" to trigger external MIDI synths/samplers.

For you that might not be a issue but sometimes it drives me NUTS because, a PC is a distraction in and of itself.

Unlike picking up a guitar, flipping the ON switch to a keyboard workstation, and guitar amp and GK interface (my rack) and just playing - you get lost booting and then there is the OS (especially now with Win 10) and SW updates, and hiccups&issues, and messages, and more hiccups&issues, and emails, and hiccups&issues, and web distractions, and more hiccups&issues, then reboots to clear hiccups&issues, AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!! (and I am a computer geek/nerd)

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 10/24/17 04:04 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20