Sorry that cleaning the nodes function didn't work reliably for you. I tested to see if it worked and did not pursue if it was repeatedly reliable. Over time and different versions and updates I've had issues come and go and the clean nodes has usually corrected the issue for me until a new version or update came about that corrected it.

Del, have you tried to do your fades from the mixer screen using the 'ALL' slider for the recorded channels across your song? Using the 'Record Mixer Moves Only' record selection, you can manually fade 16 channels simultaneously.

I've tried it on several different existing songs and also a different song with just an imported audio track that had no chord chart or generated RealTracks and it has worked flawlessly for me with both playback and rendered files. Just a thought you may want to try.

I noticed during playback from the Tracks window and a track expanded so the nodes line was visible, that though the sliders moved back and forth, there was no nodes on the node line as the sliders moved.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/30/17 08:58 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.