Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
[snip]But what they are implying, or should be implying, is there are no new sounds. Just a reworking of existing sounds.

They're very clear that these are not new sounds, but rather are new styles working with existing realtracks. That's stated very clearly. I wasn't confused about that, nor am I upset about that.

Since we can't make our own real styles, we're at the mercy of whatever they release should we want a wider palette of styles to choose from.

Don't get me wrong -- I will be buying these styles sets when the budget allows (assuming they're not included in the BIAB2018 Everything Pak) for several reasons: 1) because I really like some of the new styles and will find them useful and 2) I want to keep supporting PGMusic because I value their continued production of BIAB, just as I have supported them since I first found out about them.

I realize that buying these new styles paks will be rewarding what I view as bad behavior, but I also know that they're not likely to change their behavior just from my complaints, so I can either not buy the styles and punish PGMusic by withholding my money while also punishing myself by not getting styles that may be very useful, or I can simply bite the bullet, buy the styles, and having had my little temper tantrum here, get back to more important life issues. smile