Just an observation. I don't do a lot of gigs but I have been using RealBand for gigs for a long time and I have never really had any problem, except for one quirk of the Jukebox. How I would normally set up the computer would be to have folders labeled as set 1, set 2 etc. and I would create a Jukebox file for each set. The Jukebox file would reside in each set folder. If I created my sets and jukebox files on my main studio computer and transferred to my laptop for gigging, then the Jukebox would crash on the laptop. I discovered that the Jukebox program writes a file, with a JUK extension, in the RealBand folder and if that file was there from a previous gig, then RealBand would crash when I tried to load my new Jukebox file in my Set folder. If I deleted the old file with the .JUK extension in the RealBand folder then my new Jukebox files in my set folders would load no problem. Ever since I figured this out I have had no problems. I don't know why this file is written into the Realband folder but I hope this helps. Perhaps PG Music can answer this.