Originally Posted By: bluage
Hi, Al-David...

When it comes to titling instrumentals, I get some fairly good mileage out of thinking, "What could my song sound like to my listeners?" It seems to part the clouds and allow more inspiration in considering the wide range of associations they might make with the music...

LOREN

P.S. Ms. Diane, if you received a penny for how often you are in my thoughts, you'd have a whole mess 'a pennies! Still praying and wishing you well. I hope both of you enjoy a memorable and spiritually rewarding Thanksgiving celebration smile .

Hi Loren.

It's always such a pleasure to hear from you - missing your wonderful music on the boards, though.

And perhaps you are right ... think of how my listeners would perceive it. Thanks for the great suggestion.

And thank you so much for your wonderful and compassionate thoughts about my wife. We both appreciate your kindness and well wishes very much. I'll bring this post to her attention tomorrow.

And, in turn, we wish you and yours a most special and blessed holiday. with warmest thoughts,

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops