Won't even try to describe on how many levels I hate toys like this. Kids don't learn how to play anymore because of stuff like this. They learn how to push buttons as taught by a manual.

Two thumbs down. They take someone with no knowledge and training and teach them phrygian and mixolidyan mode scales?

I have yet to see anything like this that does not assume some basic knowledge is already in place. We got into a chord structure discussion here once and everybody said "You just need to know that a major is 1-3-5." Okay then. What's a 1? What's a 3? How do I know when to use those black keys? To know 1-3-5, you first need to know whole step and half step. Whole step and half step is implied knowledge to understand 1-3-5. WE all know whole steps and half steps, but someone who has never been exposed to music doesn't, so how much good does 1-3-5 do them? And this device relies a lot on that kind of implicit knowledge, if that 15 minute demo is a true depiction. I saw this thing as yet another fast lane shortcut to kids to be cranking out their electronica and background loops for the angry, gloomy, racist, sexist lyric-based music of today, most of it with language that would appear here as **********.

I'll pass on this one.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.