I have had this misalignment as an issue off and on for the last couple of years. I say off and on because is normally gets fixed in an update. A later update may cause imports to again misalign but then be fixed again in a later update. 2017 ended with imports being aligned.

I am not completely familiar with the new integrated ACW so I will tell you the work around for the prior version. It probably will work with both versions.

1. Import your song using the default 1,-1,1,0 time base placement.

2. Select Play (Not Generate Play button)

3. You will hear the style playing and your audio as well as observe the tracking bar to see if the alignment synch lags or leads.

4.Disable the style. (click on the style and enable/disable is the
first choice)

5. Open Audio Editor.

6. Click at the beginning of the audio. A Red line will be placed where you click.

7. Right click on the audio and select Mark this point as Bar 1.

8. right click on the audio and select Permanently apply Bar 1 offset (the line will turn orange)

9. A text box will appear advising how many milliseconds of audio will be added or deleted.

10. If the milliseconds (added or deleted amount) appears correct, select yes

11. This should properly align the track to the style. If not, use control Z and repeat the above
by setting your first bar marker either a bit ahead of your first marker or behind as necessary.

Note: This works the same if you import your audio through the ACW by selecting the ACW and then selecting your audio track.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/01/17 02:28 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.