Im in 2017. No t bought 2018 yet as it looks very buggy and Im not smart enough to go fix what should already have been fixed before I bought it.End of Rant!Sorry!
Yes,setting Bar1 DOES sync the Audio with the SGU but as Noel points out sometimes stuff wanders off as it doesnt keep to a set tempo and by the time I get 20 bars in on this tune Im out about halfa bar or more.So I did the F8 thing and tapped every darned bar right through the 3 minute piece to make sure that the SGU kept up with the mp3 as it wandered about in speed.
Then I said "send to BIAB" and first of all it said that my key looked like being in Eb but its in C going up to Ab at the end and I cant see how to change that(if it matters)and I clicked the tempo map box. From there on-NOTHING happened.There doesnt seem to be a "send" button-unless its then supposed to be automatic. So I clicked the "Close" button. I would have expected,ifI had got it wrong, to be returnd to my chordsheet with a "must try harder" note lol or something BUT instead I got a BLANK chordsheet with every Bar underlined in Red, presumably a Tempo Map. BUT what happened to all the chords? Its driving me potty!
Wendy

BiaB2022PLUS,927. every extras pack I can find ;-),Sonar7XL,Win 10