First, I am such a fan of lyric videos over any other kind of video. I'm sure I've mentioned that before; but I really like how you allow us to still create the song for yourselves. Thank you for that!

Now to address the pack of elephants in the room. Yes, one elephant would not have been sufficient. If you continue to post Janice singing this way, I can't guarantee no one is going to steal her away to sing anything and everything under the sun. Have you considered maybe having her hit a wrong note here or there? Maybe use bad intonation on occasion? Just suggestions of course. I have a feeling she may not even be capable of such things.

In all seriousness, tell me/teach me your methods for melody embellishment. Is it both of you playing off of each other? I'm ALWAYS impressed with anyone that can take a 1 syllable word and craft it into multi-syllables effortlessly; YET have it sound like your aren't just doing it to do it. It's just great and smart melody creation. My God, it's awesome!

Last edited by HearToLearn; 12/04/17 11:31 AM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.