Originally Posted By: Samuel Davis
Thanks Al, Janice and Bud for listening. This was fun to create. I enjoy producing songs on demand. I feel like it gives you boundries to work in and pushes you out of your comfort zone. I also do FAWM and belong to different songwriting groups where you are challenged to write to prompts. Those can be fun to push yourself creatively as well.

I just started doing Song Trader thanks to someone here mentioning it on the forums. I would be interested in hearing about your experiences on there as well.

FAWN folks have always amazed us. We spend relatively very little time making music compared to our outdoor interests so I just await the occasional visit of the muse. Regarding Songtradr we’ve been shortlisted 43 times and have been finalists 11 times and for most of them we are still awaiting results. I have no high hopes as they are mostly for the “music wanted” requests where I assume the completion is fierce - much more so than for the deals section. But it’s cool to make the finals. We uploaded our BiaB catalog and throw one out when it seems to fit. We worked in multiple genres under the big Americana tent but it’s not often that we have a fit for the generally modern requests. Your versatility and willingness to compose on demand should imo be a big asset.