Steve, have you gone to solid state drives yet? I did a job for a guy last month and out a SSD in as his boot drive and OMG! From power button to ready is like 5 seconds. I am behind the times on my reading and research because I retired and don't work in the IT field anymore, but back when I worked SSDs were limited to 50,000 write cycles. Apparently that has been improved upon.I might actually do it now. Like you, my storage is on other drives. I would do my music computer first and install only Windows and PG on the primary drive. As it is, all my songs are on a 10,000 rpm 2tb internal drive. And that is on a Dell with an i7 and 64gb of RAM. I just can't forget how fast that PC I loaded was up and running on power up. In the RV my PCs won't run 24/7 like they do at home. All of that will be running on the solar power and I can't waste the amps. Your drone footage makes me REALLY want to have one for sightseeing footage, but then I remember my RC car and how I couldn't control it. I am pretty sure my drone would end up in the Gulf of Mexico or at the bottom of the Grand Canyon somewhere.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.