Originally Posted By: tommyad
For a country guy you always have a great feel for these jazzy pop things. Really well sung. The processing works and the mix sounds good. Nicely written and the thing I like best is the outstanding chord progression. I do hope Di is feeling better and able to rest comfortably. Best to y'all, Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for the very kind comments. I playee country almost all my life for two reasons: 1. I like it 2: It paid excellent money!

But ... I would often go home after a gig and put on A Sinatra or Lou Ralls records. I currently listen to Diana Krall and Steve tyrell a lot. Soft Rock also appealed to me in the 70s and 80. I've always liked Genesis, Stix, Foreigner, Kansas and the like. but professionally, I followed the money. And, as I said, I really like country. My favorite singer of all time, any genre, is Pay Price. I've had the great opportunity to play guitar behind him twice. I can listen to ray Price, Gene Watson, george Strait and Merle Haggard all day. I'm also a huge Lionel Ritchie fan.

Anyway, thank you for the nice words. I'm still working with that TC-Helicon processor. it's lots if fun experimenting with it!

Merry Christmas!

ALan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops