I happily received my 2017 Audiophile to 2018 Audiophile upgrade today, but before proceeding I wanted to lay out what I plan to do to make sure I am not doing something dumb. I plan to use the 2017 Audiophile USB HD as a backup drive for my current /bb, /RealTracks, and /Drums folders that are on my my internal drives E: and D:. Here are the steps I plan to follow:

1. Connect 2017 Audiophile USB HD.
2. After activating "Show hidden files, folders, and drives,“ delete all files on 2017 Audiophile USB HD.
3. Right click copy E:/bb and paste to 2017 Audiophile USB HD to back-up.
4. Right click copy D:/RealTracks and paste to 2017 Audiophile USB HD to back-up.
5. Right click copy D:/Drums and paste to 2017 Audiophile USB HD to back-up.
6. Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media to remove 2017 Audiophile USB HD.
7. Connect 2018 Audiophile USB HD
8. Run 2018 Audiophile Install program using 2018 Audiophile USB HD, installing over existing E/bb, D:/RealTracks, and D:/Drums.
9. Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media to remove 2018 Audiophile USB HD.
10. Install materials on the DVDs that came with 2018 Audiophile.
11. Deactivate "Show hidden files, folders, and drives,“

I thereafter intend to keep the 2018 Audiophile USB HD pristine.

Any suggested changes? My greatest concern is that in deleting all existing files on the 2017 Audiophile USB HD I am losing something I would not be able to obtain again. Thank you.

www.LawTunes.com: The LawTunes - The Musical Scales of Justice - Original Lawyer Rock & Roll
www.SurfChords.com: The SurfChords - The Endless Summer Continues and The Wave Never Ends