Originally Posted By: Fran123
Hi, Is there a way to record to more than one audio track in BIAB, or should I move the MIDI parts to a different platform? (a newbie question) thanks!

What is your anticipated end result. Meaning, what are you planning to do with your recording. It's one thing to record for fun and to share with friends and another to create demos to market your original works or create a self-produced album. No need to purchase a DAW and spend countless hours learning to use it unless it is cost worthy. As Casak suggested, you can easily record audio multitracks with no additional cost using BIAB. BIAB is a robust multitrack recorder but not a DAW. As a multitrack recorder, it includes the PGMusic Dxi plug ins and Vst capability. You can quickly create and produce CD quality recordings all within the BIAB program.

If you are an audio recording novice, you need to learn recording, editing and mastering techniques as well create your BIAB song. My point is that PGMusic has created a product that allows you create an accompaniment track and record yourself playing or singing over the accompaniment track as easy as it is to sing and record on a Karaoke machine. If your anticipated result of your recording is similar to making a Karaoke recording, that is easily accomplished and also within the design and intentions of using BIAB.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/12/17 05:13 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.