Originally Posted By: localhero
Please guys this is driving me crazy.Can someone tell me what i need to upgrade too?

I have the Ultra Pack 2016,All xtra style packs 1-3.2017 Bonus 49Pk and 2017 pluspak upgrade.

I only want a download.Do I get the 2018 plus pak and will that include everything for me?99$

or one of the ultra packs.

Many Thanks Everyone.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think these replies are incorrect. I'm in the same boat as the OP - I have the 2016 Ultra Plus Pak on a HD. Then, last December, I got the 2017 PlusPak upgrade. That added in the missing real tracks. But, from what I understand, you can only do that every other year. In other words, NOW, this year, in order to get the latest real tracks (up to 300), I have to once again get the 2018 Ultra Plus Pak for $149. I cannot, like last year, just get the 2018 Plus Pak for $99.

I believe the best way to avoid any confusion is to call them and ask as I did last year. They look up your account, and what you've previously purchased, and tell you exactly which upgrade you need to get the features/add-ons that you want.

The confusion I saw in the replies were based on someone thinking the OP had the 2017 Ultra Plus Pak. He does not. He has the 2016 Ultra Plus Pak with the 2017 Plus Pak upgrade - just like me. At least that's how I read his email.