That's not a JBridge issue its a Waves SHELL issue or a PG - Waves shell issue. I've never been able to get Waves "Waveshell" (64 or 32 bit ) to work in BIAB either.

So I just breakout all the DLL's like all other "normal" VST mfg's (i.e., "like normal folk) , see how to here

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158714

Then just call up the dll's you want like any other.

Basically download shell2vst unzip, copy the two executable's into the "c:\programs files (x86)\waves" folder (and if concerned make a copy of that folder - call it "waves-copy")

1. If you don'tt want 32-bit Waves VST's then just go to next step (2) to get just teh 64-bit ones. Now drag the "WaveShell2-VST 9.91.dll" onto the "shell2vst.exe" and it will breakout all the 32 bit dll's then copy those .dlls' to wherever you keep your 32-bit VST's (do that before next step becasue next step overwrites the 32-bit with teh 64 bit ones). if you don;t want 32 bit VST's then just go to next step

2. Now drag "WaveShell2-VST 9.91_x64.dll" onto "shell2vst64.exe" and it will breakout all the 64 bit dll's

all these broke-out .dll's, will be created in a folder called "waves" where you are at, which would be a new "waves" folder under "c:\programs files (x86)\waves"]

Larry

EDIT

FORGOT in Win 10 - you'll need to set both "shell2vst.exe" and "shell2vst64.exe" to run as Administrator, in win 7 it works without having to set those (right click on the .exe and select Properties, then select Compatibility tab then at bottom select the "Run This Program as Administrator"

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/15/17 04:45 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20