Just a heads up and NO THIS NOT a complaint about PreSonus and they aren’t trying to scam you. I think they think they are offering you a convenience by trying to keep you in the “PreSonus family” (via plugin Presence XT) but you should understand “value” read on.

If you are new to PreSonus because you jumped on the Sonar to Studio One 3 Pro “cheap” deal (I did “just because” I already had Notion 6 anyway) and especially if you ARE NOT familiar with SampleTekk, and you got an email offer from PreSonus offering a “sale” of 30% off SOME SampleTekk pianos (for PreSouns’s Presence XT) please know:

Sampletekk, a few times a YEAR offers their pianos for Kontakt and Halion on EXS24 on sale at half or 60% off or…., and as a matter of fact the White Grand that PreSonus is selling at 30% off for a total of $79! It is the same White Grand offered in Kontakt (halion & exs24) format at Smapletekk for NORMAL $79 and it's not even the MK II white Grand.

You might want to get on Sampletekk’s mailing list

http://www.sampletekk.com/grand-pianos

I have a LOT of Sampletekk pianos they are good and I LOVE the Rain piano. I even have one or two in soundfont format for use on old XP 4GB laptop for a good piano –less stress and resources on that system.

again just INFO that's all

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20