Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi Tom.

Fabulous.

Amazing back-track - it's got power, it's got texture, it's got brilliant stereo.

Vocals - well just some of your very best.

Guitars - what a big, BIG, sound.

Everything professional in every respect.

Loved it all.

ROG.
ROG, Those are some wonderful comments and I appreciate you taking the time to listen and jot down a few thoughts, Tom
Originally Posted By: bluage
Dear "tommyad"...

"The Rest Of My Life" is an ear- and soul-filling song.

By "ear" I mean the sterling production quality. You can hear clearly all the instruments. By "soul" I mean the total impact of it, which surges, and then slows, like the nature of the emotions you express through your regretful lyrics: self-recrimination, the pain of hindsight, and the small beacon of hoped-for reconciliation by correcting past mistakes.

This sounds like a deeply-felt performance. If it actually happened to you, then you recalled it with a quality of detail that makes me wish you could patch things up and get back "on the good foot" with the subject of your lament smile !!!

Touched,

LOREN
Loren, I always appreciate your well thought out and insightful comments. Most of my songs are personal experiences. I have a deep well of memories from which to draw. Thanks for your remarks, Tom
Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Tom,
There`s a signature sound to your productions ( as in top-shelf) and its great to hear your music again.
The guitar layers are an absolute treat.
This is a powerful, direct and still very catchy song.
Welcome back!

Robert
Thanks Robert. Glad you liked it. Tom