Six Channel,

I had this very problem. here's what I had to do to correct - and so far so good.

As I was waiting for my USB Hard Drive of BIAB 2018 to arrive, I downloaded the update and the 49 extra files. Np problem. When my Hard Drive arrived, I used BIAB directly from the USB Hard Drive. I immediately started getting the same invalid address code you mentioned.

It dawned on me that I had the program in two separate places (after I plugged in the USB Hard Drive - the downloaded version and then the USB Hard Drive version). I simply deleted the downloaded version from my desktop Hard Drive. No problems since!

So, if you have the downloaded version on your computer and then attempt to use the USB Hard Drive version, this might resolve your issue. It did mine. if that is not your circumstance, then I don't know what to tell you.

I am using Windows 10 with all the klater=est updates.

Hope that helps. Merry Christmas!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops