Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Hello, Tom

Very very nice Intro.
There are places where musical instruments are sometimes few in accompaniment, it is very comfortable and effective.
I entirely agree with Janice & Bud.

The fine write
The creative arrangement
The soulful vocals
The perfect guitar accents
The crystal clear and full of dynamics mix/master

Enjoyed my listen a lot.
Happy holidays!

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
Thanks and Happy Holidays to you too, Tom
Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Great song Tommy. Nice to see you back!

These vocals are super. The production is awesome.

Happy Holidays and I look forward to your songs in 2018!
David, I hope you enjoy the Holidays and I look forward to your 2018 offerings. Thanks for the kind words, Tom
Originally Posted By: Elliott Kayne
WOW ... Fantastic production ... The best production I have heard here. Please explain how you get such a full pro sound. and a Awesome song. Everything WORKS!!!
Elliot, Thanks for the wonderful comments. Check out gruverider's excellent explanation of side chain processing. You'll have to do a search of his posts. That is part of it. On the mix side it's all about getting the spacing right through EQ, Reverb, Depth ( forward and back) and Imaging (side to side). Basically looking for instrument separation and trying to not let tracks step on one another. I probably tweaked this mix every day for a month. The mastering is a whole other ball of wax. I recently have been using Waves LinMB after the master is in place in Ozone 8. All I can say about this plug-in is that when used correctly it just makes it sound like a record. I then use Waves LL-3 Multi limiter for the final transparent volume boost. Sometimes the last 4 plugs in the stereo out chain are limiters stacked on top of each other. It is not recommended by the Pros and is something I've found through experimentation. Like I tell my kids-"Don't do what I do, Do what I say". Hope this helps. Every song is different and the only way you can find that bigger sound that we all chase is through experimenting. Also a little luck doesn't hurt, Tom