@paulsaunderspriem

Yes, the midi part seems to work fine, but I think it did mess up a couple times. I will have to test it again later. I also noticed that rebooting my system would get me further along in rendering the audio part. I've just been using RealBand to record and mix in, then finalizing it in MC.

BIAB is not currently working for me, but I suspect it is partly my system setup. If I was just worried about midi, then I would just fire up Jammer Pro, that would let me get a little bit more into the midi.

I got BIAB to use the real tracks, so that is what I've been mostly focused on using with RB. I'm still a bit unclear on the midi import and stylemaker, but they are still cool and useful features.

While typing this I decided to test BIAB, and here are the results. The midi tracks worked, but the audio track ignored the section boundary after the first drop and exports the entire track. Hence why I'm not using it now.

That's about its only saving grace for me is the midi, it's not as versatile as Rapid Composer or JP, but it is the most feature complete program. I'd also probably have to say it is the most fun, and there is a lot of good support for BIAB.

What's not to love, BIAB does have a lot to offer, but like all software you may have to workaround some things.

Windows 10 build 16299
2018 Ultra
Intel i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz
p8z77-v pro
RAM: 32GB
Roland V-Studio 100
Alesis VX49

https://soundcloud.com/dirtbom/