Just FYI, The post below is a different Bob B., not me, Bob Buford. Just to clarify here. smile

Originally Posted By: BBB
I am not one who complains Easliy, but I ordered my 2018 BIAB upgrade on Friday, December 8th........

It has still not arrived yet! That is almost 2 full weeks.

That is not right. This is very poor customer service. I am located in Chicago Illinois........... There are no out-of-control flres or any reason this should be occurring........

I don't know who dropped the ball but this is totally unacceptable and not a good way to run a business!

I would hope PG music does the right thing and offers me a gift certificate, or some free real tracks or a 49 pack or something.

That is what any reputable business would do........

Bob B.

Hey BBB

I was told when I placed my order that the HD version was still being checked out and there would be a delay in shipping it. So I wasn't concerned when it took a while. I think we're all fortunate to have such an amazing product and a great bunch of folks getting it out there and in our hands. Next to my guitars, my BIAB is my most important piece of musical gear in my songwriting and producing arsenal. Actually I could always replace my guitar. BIAB...not so much. Thanks, PGM. You guys rock.

Buford cool