Jordan, I never had Win 8. What I called tiles are what I have pinned to start. I called them tiles as they look like tiles on a bathroom floor. I should have called them icons.

My video is on the MOBO and it did get messed up with a Win 10 Pro update. Maybe a glitch in the DL?

I agree that about he 90% of the problems are user induced. I worked in a computer repair shop for over a year and I saw the same thing time after time. Another problem is when they come in complaining about a slow computer and you find a million programs on it, many working in the background. They claim they don't know how they got there and that they never put them in.

Back to my problem I didn't hack anything on my Internet computer. From the git go I let MS handle everything.

I just updated my off-line music computer, only because my photography update demanded it. Now the task manager says my CPU is at 100% while every thing else says it isn't even close to that. I've DLed a couple of programs that verify this. Also my all my CPU cores run at 31C and when put under a heavy load the highest they ever have gotten is 65C.

And when the OS tries to update itself it will DL and install for a very long time only to stop at around 80%, say something went wrong, the reinstall my previous version. It has done this a number of times. WTF!

Again this computer is an off the shelf made and has not been hacked in any way. Meanwhile the other MS computers in the house all update and run perfectly.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware