Everyone, please be vigilant downloading free software to prevent malware. The software may be fine, but it may be wrapped up in a sneaky presentation that gets you to download something else with it, or something else entirely. Check the URL carefully when downloading, and keep your virus checker on.

This is not intended as any criticism of Scott - rockstar-not. He knows his stuff and would not steer you wrong. I'm talking about other sites and freeware in general. Just be careful out there.

I think this is the link: https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/12/28/free-vst-plugins-2017/

As an example, I just downloaded Tube Saturator Vintage. I had to overlook several big buttons marked DOWNLOAD and find the little link in the text to the Waves site, where it can be downloaded free.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors