Noel,
I think the file is corrupt. I saved the file as a midi, then imported the melody and chords into a new file, and it worked. But while I was working on the new file the external drive cut out again and the new file became corrupted. It is very frustrating

jford,
I only have one USB outlet on my computer. I've already done the unscrewing and "reseating", as instructed by someone I spoke with on the phone. I can't do it again because one of the screws is stripped.

I have tried sending email, chat and phoning. The email is not answered, the chat tells me to call technical support. I got through once to technical support this morning. The guy on the phone told me to make sure style was enabled (as Noel suggested further up the thread). Before he could suggest anything else we were cut off. I haven't been able to get through since.

I have read all the trouble shooting stuff. The only thing I haven't done is try a new USB cable. I don't have one, so I guess I will have to go out and buy one--probably cost $20 CND.

I'm worried that I'm being charged for all my phone calls, since I think my plan only has free calling within Canada. Every time I call I get a message saying everyone is busy and to call again. The last few times I have called I get a message saying their mail box is full. It would be better if I just got a busy signal since I wouldn't get charged for the call then.

This is getting so it isn't fun any more.

Last edited by Lesley55; 12/28/17 10:27 AM.