If I recall correctly, all keyboard RealTracks now do have notation (N), but as John mentioned, the quality of that notation may not have the performance nuances that make it suitable for playback as only MIDI. My understanding is this depends on how they were recorded. Some RealTracks were recorded on keyboards that capture velocity, attack, aftertouch, etc. but others were just recorded then software analyzed the track and produced the MIDI. After all, the MIDI that you see in BIAB for RealTracks is only there for educational purposes, so you can see and study what is being played. Bottom line, if it also works for performance, consider yourself lucky.

In the early days of RealTracks, I was paid to transcribe RealTrack guitar and sax solos into MIDI. Others like me were also paid. I didn't turn mine in until I was satisfied that the MIDI in the left channel matched dead on with the RealTrack in the right channel.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors