1). Say a given Realdrum style has 6 variations and I want 3 and 4 in verse 1 and 2 respectively and then 6 and 3 in the first 4 and last 4 measures or the chorus. How do I accomplish this? When I right click at the bar marker a don't see all 6 substyles marked. There's just a and b and 3 some other stuff in parentheses.

2). I can't seem to find the equivalent of "OK, send to BiaB" in the new chord wizard. The audio just kinda sits there after being analyzed."

3) Also re ACW, after the peaks/grid is auto analyzed, I checked the little blue box in the left corner at various points throughout the track, and it indicated a consistent bpm of 68.5 bpm. After enabling the realtrack to add drums, the tempo kept vacillating mid-song within a 5 to 7 beats. I get why this could happen if the original audio was someone playing on a guitar without being locked in (in which case I presume the average tempo would not remain consistent), but this was an electronically produced track and all the beats were reading the same average 68.5. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB