OK - I get where you are coming from now.

BTW, I am just a novice at this stuff compared to many of the folks here. I have only been playing Guitar for ~23 years mostly in jazz ensembles and only has a weekend warrior as I have to hold down a day job. So my MusicStudent handle reflects my respect for the art and perspective on my place in my musical journey. But enough about me...

If you want to take Sunshine of Your Love as backing to a live gig, I agree this is clearly not what BIAB does. BIAB does not do note for note covers of Rock and Funk. This observations is not new to the forum. But that should not distract from what it dose do.

However, I am still not clear on what you do with a backing of a 3-piece rock tune like SOYL. If the backing is covering Eric, Jack and Ginger what do you do on the stage? If you are singing there are Karaoke files available with actual band backing. Or GuitarPro likely will have a version of SOYL which is a note for note transcription of all parts.

Just for fun, I spent some time attempting to put the SOYL lick (See Below) into BIAB.
I quickly experienced many of the limitations which have been mentioned in this tread and have been discussed in the forum for years... but, I was actually surprised by what I did achieve. I have the chordal-call part sounding pretty good with a RT but the note based response needs work. I will spend a little more time and upload - just for fun. grin

Sorry you are not finding Guitar love in BIAB for Rock and Funk. Have you thought about moving on to Jazz? Jazz Guitarists are generally a very happy bunch, and BIAB does a significantly better job with those cover. grin

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Sunshine LIck.JPG (18.65 KB, 168 downloads)

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper