I sometimes have tempo changes within my BIAB tunes so taking the tracks to REAPER needs to take this into account. There is a useful song info in BIAB which details all the tempo changes. So I make up my REAPER song first putting in the appropriate tempo changes at correct places. Also remember the bars need to take into account the BIAB 2-bar count-in. So say your song is at BPM 120 and you change to 125 at bar 10 this change would need to be Bar 12 in REAPER. It is essential that the bar tempos line up otherwise adding other material in REAPER can become tricky.

I then tell BIAB to save the wave files in the REAPER song folder I have prepared. They then show up in the REAPER media bay and you simply slide each track in. All the bars and tempo changes if applicable should line up perfectly. This means you can play Jamstix, Superior Drummer or similar and it will always tie in with the song tempo

I always turn off any reverb in BIAB wave files as this can be added later in REAPER. There is also a useful tone adjustment if you extend the BIAB mixer out and this can make subtle adjustments like brightening up the drums etc.