Matt, I'm not at my computer right now, so can't check the exact effect, but you might want to look at the "Copy Project Files To..." command (found under the "File" menu. The description is "Copies all current project files to a folder or a new ZIP file. This is useful for backup up projects (i.e. to CD), reorganizing project files, or collaboration with others>"

The user manual goes on to say:

Quote:
A project and all sounds, videos and/or recordings used within it can be easily saved to a single folder or zip file. This is handy for organizing projects and backup as well as sharing with other Mixcraft users.

To copy the project and its sounds, save the project, then click File>Copy Project Files To... in the Main Window menus, followed by clicking Folder or Zip File.

COPY TO A FOLDER
Pick a folder to copy the project and files to and click OK. You can optionally create a new folder by clicking the (you guessed it) New Folder button.

COPY TO A ZIP FILE
Enter a name for the zip file and click Save. All project files will be automatically added to the compressed zip file. Audio and video files do not necessarily compress well (i.e. they won’t be corrupted, but their file size won’t shrink much), but this is still a great way to quickly create a single file for emailing or uploading.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com