Back when I had a web page I had a sub page that didn't even have a link that showed. (It was for 6 of us to talk about things that were best not discussed in public.) Depending on what your wife's group is after something like that would suffice. If it is just for member to see calendars and notices, they don't need much. If it is also for the public, then it is probably better that they have their own domain. It could be nortonmusic.com/yogastuff or something more meaningful. It wouldn't show on your page and unless some adventurous soul would have any kind of inkling that there is a sub page called yogastuff. (I changed my hidden extension word every month or so due to what was there. And it was ridiculous words like vanillabaseballs or flamingunderwear. Nothing a normal person would guess.)

On the "however" side, it costs, what, 10 bucks to buy a domain name and Steve has steered you toward $12 a year for hosting.

Does anybody in that group know how to maintain a web page? How to use an FTP client to move the files up and down? Of course YOU do but this sounds like it could end up as a new science project for you.

Last edited by eddie1261; 01/12/18 06:17 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.