Originally Posted By: silvertones
Hey Bob,
Good to hear from you as well. You still gigging?
I've since dumped all the analog mixers and drive rack stuff. Now using a 16x4 digital stage box. Mixer on my computer and a tablet.
Going to upgrade lights as well to led.
Sure glad that in music school it was required to intern for s moving company. At 66 loading in/out and setup/tear down is tough duty but it's still worth it.

Glad to hear you have your gigging issues worked out. I'm also interested in learning more of your live stage setup.

"I usually use abt 10 tracks in RB. They are all assigned to one of 8 audio outs of my interface to one of 8 channels of my digital stage box. Mixer is software on the computer and my sound persons tablet. They mix me from FOH. I sing and play bass live. One RB track goes to the computers headphone output to provide chord data for my harmonizer.Another RB track is midi data that goes, via a virtual midi cable to QLITE controller program which is for lighting. I built a USB to DMX adapter box to drive my lighting dimmer packs."

If you don't mind my asking, which digital stage box are you using and how are you routing your setup? Which software are you mixing with on the computer and tablet? Are you completely wireless or using ethernet? Thanks for your time.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.