I don't mind s-cats.com showing nortonmusic.com once they get there, but a couple of the other teachers don't want the site to be hosted by me.

I don't mind hosting it on my site, but I don't want anyone else to be able to log into my site and I think a couple of the girls are looking for some control.

They have mass mailings at vertical response and every one of the teachers can log in with the same credentials and send out class announcements for their own classes. I suppose they want the site to be flexible and elect someone different each year to have main control.

It's a strange group. They have great intentions. Most yoga classes in the area are $15 a class, and they figure if someone takes a few classes a week, it will cost too much.

They feel that they can have it donation based, make a little money, but by using the city rec center they can do it with no overhead and share the knowledge without breaking the bank.

Good intentions, but they are running it as a committee - and that complicates everything.

I'm just offering to help without getting too involved.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks